1. Purposes of Collection
assistance in enterprises' development of the external trade of Taiwan, relevant practices of other public sectors (including administrative legal entities, government foundation, and other public legal entities); trade promotion and management; Internet shopping and other e-commerce services; client management and services; assistance in medium and small size enterprise and other industries; policy advocacy; education and training administration; book and publication administration; advertisement or commercial activity management; marketing; contract, quasi-contract or other legal relationship affairs; commercial and technical information; information/communication services; information/communication and data base management; information/communication security and management; investigation, statistics and research analysis; and non government agency's collection, processing and use of personal information for fulfilling legal obligations etc.
2. Personal Information Categories
identification; social situation, and/or other kinds of personal information necessitated by the purposes of their collection.
3. Time Period, Area, Target, Way of Use and Processing of Personal Information
(1) Time period: the term during which the purposes of the personal information collection remains, the retention period for the information under the relevant laws and agreements, or the term necessary for TAITRA to perform its duties (if it is longer than the term set forth by the laws and agreements); or the time period otherwise you agree longer than the aforementioned.
(2) Area: the Republic of China, the regions where TAITRA's branches locate and the countries for which the branches are in charge, the regions where the information receivers located which are not prohibited by the government authorities for international transmission, the regions where the targets of the use of personal information locate, and the regions where the institutes having business relationship with TAITRA locate.
(3) Target: Your information may be provided to TAITRA’s agents, contractors, service provider and partners, which may provide online payment verification or other related services (such as PayPal, HiTRUST, issuing banks, payment or amount transfer service provider(s), logistics service provider(s), certification service provider(s), eBay, and other trading platforms cooperated with TAITRA), other institutes having business relationship with TAITRA, the receivers who are not prohibited by the government authorities for international transmission, the courts, and/or the government authorities.
(4) Way: the collection, processing, use and international transmission may be performed in automatic or non-automatic manners.
4. Rights under the PIPL; Way to Exercise
With regard to your own personal information, subject to the applicable laws, you are entitled to (i) make inquiries or request for a review, and request for duplications; TAITRA may request for necessary cost incurred therefrom; (ii) request for supplements or corrections, but you should provide appropriate explanation according to the laws; (iii) request for discontinuation of collection, processing or use of your own personal information, and request for deleting the same, but TAITRA may not follow your request in accordance with the laws in case that is necessary for TAITRA to perform its duties or conduct its business; and (iv) if your personal information is being used for marketing purposes, you may indicate refusal to such usage. If you wish to exercise the aforementioned rights, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact us by telephone at the toll-free number 0800-506-088.
5. Consequences for Non-provision of Information
In the event you do not provide the information, you will not be able to enjoy the services we provided or apply for the event.
6. You have confirmed that the personal information provided is true and correct
if any changes are to be made in the future, the relevant supporting documents shall be submitted to us for correction.
**In the event a Taiwantrade/iDealEZ user gets involved in intellectual property rights infringement three times or more, Taiwantrade/iDealEZ shall terminate all or part of the services provided to such user.