|Manufactory:||CBC Biotechnological & Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.|
|NHI Code:||A045289321 5 gm |
A045289329 10 gm
A045289399 1 gm
|Indications:||Relief of the inflammatory manifestations of hyperkeratotic & dry corticosteroid-responsive dermatoses.|
|Classification:||Topical Anti-Infectives with Corticosteroids|
|Pregnancy Category:||Pregnancy Category C|
1. Betamethasone dipropionate, a synthetic, fluorinated corticosteroid, has anti-inflammatory, antipruritic and vasoconstrictive actions.
2. Topical salicylic acid has keratolytic properties as well as bacteriostatic and fungicidal actions.
|Dosage:||Apply sufficiently to affected area bid.|
|Contraindication:||Tuberculous lesions of the skin, acute herpes simplex, vaccinia or varicella.|
1. Infants & children
2. Avoid extensive & prolonged usage in pregnancy, on the face or on inflamed or broken skin
3. Occlusive dressings
4. Avoid contact with eyes.
|Adverse Reaction:|| |
1. Local atrophic skin changes, hypercorticism.
2. Belongs to the class of potent (group III) corticosteroids, in combination with antiseptics.
3. Used in the treatment of dermatological diseases.
|Packaging:||5 gm, 10 gm, 900 gm|
The purpose of Slider Kit is to gather common slideshow-like jQuery functionalities (such as news sliders, photos galleries/sliders, carousels, tabs menus)
When tracking mouse movement, you usually need to know the actual position of the mouse pointer. The event object that is passed to the handler contains some information about the mouse coordinates.