|Manufactory:||CBC Biotechnological & Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.|
|Indications:||Bacterial skin infections|
1. Neomycin, an aminoglyoside with antimicrobial spectrum similar to gentamicin, binds to the 30S subunits of the bacterial ribosome, inhibiting protein synthesis and thereby disrupting DNA synthesis. It is active against many gram-negative aerobes and against some strains of staphylococci.
2. Bacitracin, on the other hand, inhibits bacterial cell wall synthesis and is active against many gram-positive bacteria (e.g. staphylococci, streptococci, corynebacteria and clostridia) and some gram-negative species (e.g. Neisseria and Haemophilus influenzae).
3. They are often found in combinations in topical preparations as broad spectrum antibacterial agents.
|Dosage:||Apply 2-4 times daily.|
1. Hypersensitivity to aminoglycosidesNeonates
2. Pre-existing nerve deafness
3. infants <2 yr
1. Neuromuscular disorders, hearing impaired, extensive skin damage.
2. Avoid application in large quantities and prolonged use.
3. Do not use if tympanic membrane is perforated.
4. Pregnancy and lactation.
5. Liver and renal impairment.
|Adverse Reaction:|| |
1. Hypersensitivity reactions.
2. Possibility of ototoxicity and nephrotoxicity if used in large quantities or on large areas for prolonged use.
|Packaging:||5 gm, 10 gm, 15 gm, 1 kg|
The purpose of Slider Kit is to gather common slideshow-like jQuery functionalities (such as news sliders, photos galleries/sliders, carousels, tabs menus)
When tracking mouse movement, you usually need to know the actual position of the mouse pointer. The event object that is passed to the handler contains some information about the mouse coordinates.