|Manufactory:||CBC Biotechnological & Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.|
|Indications:||Topical treatment of anogenital warts|
|Pregnancy Category:||Pregnancy Category C|
1. Podophyllotoxin is a purified plant extract with antiviral properties. It is an inhibitor of cell division in the metaphase.
2. The therapeutic action of podophyllotoxin is assumed to be due to inhibition of growth and the ability to invade the tissue of the infected cells.
1. Before applying Wart del cream, wash the affected areas with soap and water and dry thoroughly.
2. Be careful to apply Wart del cream to the warts only. If any spreads onto healthy skin, it should be washed off with soap and water.
3. Apply twice daily, morning and evening, for 3 days only, followed by 4 treatment-free days (one treatment course).
4. If warts persist 7 days after first using Wartec, repeat the treatment course (twice a day for 3 days followed by 4 treatment-free days) at weekly intervals.
5. A maximum of 4 treatment courses may be applied.
6. If any warts remain after 4 treatment courses, patients must return to their doctor for review.
7. Where warts are >4 cm2, it is recommended that treatment takes place under the direct supervision of medical staff.
1. Not for use on open wounds, eg after surgical procedures.
2. In children and in patients with hypersensitivity to podophyllotoxin.
3. Currently using preparations containing podophyllotoxin.
4. Use in pregnancy & lactation: Do not use during pregnancy or lactation.
1. Avoid contact with the eyes. Rinse the eye thoroughly with water if Wart del cream accidentally get into the eyes.
2. Prolonged contact with healthy skin must be avoided since Wart del cream contains an active pharmaceutical substance which could be harmful on healthy skin.
3. Avoid sexual intercourse during treatment. If not, a condom should be used.
1. Irritation, itching, tenderness and smarting may occur on the 2nd or 3rd day of treatment as the warts begin to disappear.
2. In most cases, these effects are mild and will pass.
The purpose of Slider Kit is to gather common slideshow-like jQuery functionalities (such as news sliders, photos galleries/sliders, carousels, tabs menus)
When tracking mouse movement, you usually need to know the actual position of the mouse pointer. The event object that is passed to the handler contains some information about the mouse coordinates.