Versatile High Load Adhesive Injection Epoxy For Industrial Machinery
GU-500SD 400ml is a two-component 3:1 ratio, high strength pure epoxy bonded anchoring system that has ultimate performance for rebar connections, heavy anchoring on dry concrete and wet concrete, and cracked and uncracked concrete.
Advanced-formula pure epoxy fixing adhesive is workable in low temperatures and high temperatures. Non-sag paste allows for overhead and wall application.
Injection Mortar Approved For Heavy Duty Applications
Resin and hardener are dispensed and mixed simultaneously through a static mixer nozzle and used in fixing rebars, threaded rods, machinery, staircases, reinforcement bars to concrete, stone, masonry, brick, rock, and other applications.
Quality Tested By EOTA Approval Lab In Germany
All GOOD USE chemical anchor products are qualified by EAD regulations. If you want to check test report, kindly check with us!
EAD - European Assessment Document for bonded fastener using in concrete and published by EOTA. All our chemical anchor are tested in Germany lab with approval performance.
- Versatile and multi-purpose applications.
- High performance in bonding strength
- Styrene free and low odor with VOC certificate.
- Available for water saturated and wet holes.
- Suitable for wide climate and large construction projects.
- Steel dowels, staircases, hand rails, facade, sound barriers, pipelines, awnings, brackets, post-installation rebar connections.
- Fixing machines, steel constructions, wooden constructions, reinforcement bars, especially suitable for big diameter rebars/rods.
- For heavy loading, threaded rod anchoring, rebar doweling into concrete and masonry.
- Suitable for wall, vertical, and overhead applications.
7 Steps to use chemical anchoring system
1. Drill correct hole size and depth on concrete/ brick/ stone/ masonry.
2. Blow out dust.
3. Clean the hole with brush.
4. Blow out remaining dust.
5. Inject adhesive from the bottom.
6. Insert stud/ bolt/ anchor/ rebar/ threaded rods into the hole.
7. Wait for few minutes. The steel and concrete will bond very firmly.
Packing & Shipping:
- Standard Packing:1 tube + 1 mixer per set, 20 sets per box.
- Shipments can be arranged by sea, air, courier express.
- Courier express includes GDA, DHL, FedEx, TNT, UPS, EMS, SF, etc.