The Suspension Fork tube consists of steerer, crown, stanchion, lower, quick release and other components. Weight and rigidity of material are extremely important for off-road players especially in the situation of high speed/bumpy riding.
AMSpec’s high strength lightweight aluminum tubes has passed the ISO 4210 standard, have been used for suspension fork tubes by many well-known brands ( Fox, RockShox, SR SUNTOUR…etc )
- Bending fatigue : 650N load 150,000 times, no crack and damage.
- Reverse impact test :
- 22.5kgs drop from 360mm height impact, permanent deformation < 45mm.
- 22.5kgs drop from 600mm height impact, no cracks, damage.
- Provide OEM / ODM customization
- Tolerance range :
- Outer / Inner diameter : ±0.02mm
- Thickness : ±0.02mm
- Straightness : <0.05mm
- Roundness : <0.05mm
- Concentricity : <0.05mm