ProgMaster-U4 is a new generation universal gang programmer with ultra high speed which supports all IC families on the market. Equipped with 4 programming sites with a LCD keypad that allows stand-alone function. ProgMaster-U4 has been designed and optimized to reach IC maximum performances without compromise on the programming quality, stability, and reliability and making it the best value for mass production.
1. High programming speed
Built-in high-speed processor to achieve high programming speed
Timing Reference (P+V) MX25L1655D S29GL064S S34ML01G200T STM32F302CCT
8s 16s 48s 9s
2. Completely support all IC families and packages
1. EEPROM, MCU, SPI NOR/NAND Flash, Parallel NOR/NAND Flash, eMMC/eMCP, CPLD, FPGA...etc.
2. DIP, SOP, SSOP, TSOP, PLCC, QFN, BGA...etc.
3. Regular software update
3. Software supports NAND FLASH skip Bad Block and partition programming
4. Built-in memory card slot for project programming
Able to save project file to SD card for more stable and faster transmission.
5. One computer can connect to multiple ProgMaster-U4 at the same time
6. Stand-alone function allows you to program without a computer and only need to select and start the project programming through LCD keypad
7. Exclusive design for productivity improvement
You can start programming once the project file is loaded; it will also avoid the human errors when importing the project file or the IC models.
Three advanced working modes:
A. Manual Mode: Press “Start Button” to execute programming after inserting IC in all sockets.
B. Auto Detection Mode: Each socket works independently. Programming is executed instantly after inserting IC to socket.
C. Handler Mode: Use in the DediProg auto handler system.
32GB SD Memory Card*1
CD-ROM*1( Included Dediware software and user manual)
64GB SD card
The purpose of Slider Kit is to gather common slideshow-like jQuery functionalities (such as news sliders, photos galleries/sliders, carousels, tabs menus)
When tracking mouse movement, you usually need to know the actual position of the mouse pointer. The event object that is passed to the handler contains some information about the mouse coordinates.