Taiwan leading flexible thick plastic rolls manufacturer and exporter, offering custom clear PVC sheets, thick PVC sheeting and plastic film in Polyvinyl Chloride. We offer quality plastic sheet solutions to enhance your processing efficiency.
Laminated PVC Sheeting are packed in rolls and ready to process, trim and print.
All the plastic sheets are made to order and produced to meet your safety standard and cosmetic request. OEM & ODM services available. Contact us for material consultation today.
|Material:||Vinyl (aka Polyvinyl Chloride, or PVC)|
|Thickness :||0.6 - 3 mm|
|Grade:||Super Clear or Custom Colors|
|Finished :||Double Polished|
|Weight per Roll:||30 kg+|
(1) Protective Covers (eg. Vinyl Tablecloth, Waterproof Curtain, Table & Book Cover, Stroller Cover)
(2) Waterproof Bags, Pouch & Pocket (eg. Shopping bag, Cosmetics bag)
(3) Strip Doors
(4) Stationery Material (eg. Folder, Book Cover, Pencil Case)
(5) Label & Advertisement (eg. Sign, Billboards, Stickers)
(6) Rainwear/ Waterproof Textile / Transparent Inner Lining
(7) Inflatable Products (eg. 3D Advertising Inflatable, Swimming pool, Balloons, etc)
(9) Shower Curtain/ Doorway/ Strip- Curtain
(1) Cold Crack
(3) Fire Retardant
(5) Toxicity Qualification: REACH, Non-Phthalates, RoHS, CPSIA, etc.
Other Vinyl Sheet Available for Mass Production
Clear PVC Vinyl Sheet
0.05 - 0.50
Tarpaulin, Bags, Dust-Proof Cover, Stationery, etc.
Super Clear PVC Vinyl Sheet
0.15 - 0.50
Cosmetic Bag, Shopping Bag, Curtain, Hi-Static Film, etc.
Embossing PVC Vinyl Sheet
0.05 - 0.50
Isothermic Bag, Table Cloth, Shower Curtain, Suit Cover, Dust Free Portable Closet, Tarpaulin, Kit Bag, Stationery, Inflatables, Advertising Signboard, Warning Banner, etc.
Laminated Super Clear PVC Vinyl Sheet
0.60 - 3.00
Door Blind, Strip Door, Tents, Table Cover, etc.
For other specification, please contact our sales team for any inquiry.
The purpose of Slider Kit is to gather common slideshow-like jQuery functionalities (such as news sliders, photos galleries/sliders, carousels, tabs menus)
When tracking mouse movement, you usually need to know the actual position of the mouse pointer. The event object that is passed to the handler contains some information about the mouse coordinates.