NuProg-E is a professional engineering tool that is innovated for programming mass flash storage with its speed and reliability, which is achieved by utilizing industry interface standard of interconnect layer specification, M-PHY and Unipro from MIPI® Alliance. Together with built-in Super Speed® USB 3.0 for high speed communication, it is an efficient tool for you to focus on application analysis and product development.
NuProg-E programmer supports Universal Flash Storage (UFS), eMMC and eMCP which are widely used in mobile devices such as smartphones and tablet computers. Designed with complete functional software and user-friendly interface, it allows the engineer to define UFS‘s Descriptors, Attributes, Flags, LUN and boot partition; In addition, it also provides access to eMMC/eMCP’s User Area, Boot, RPMB, GPP and Enhanced area.
1. High speed programming
- Built in high speed processor to achieve high programming speed（Write speed 50MB/s; Read speed 100MB/s） Time reference ：1GB image file is programmed into Toshiba UFS IC in just 25 seconds
2. Support UFS and EMMC/EMCP programming
￭ UFS part
￭ EMMC part
3. Support all IC package
- Support standard package for UFS and EMMC, or special package for EMCP
4. Regular software update
5. Palm size and space saving
- Dimension：132 x 75 x 30 mm Weight：104g
6. Support USB2.0 and USB3.0 (using power adapter)
7. Support Windows7/8/8.1/10
The purpose of Slider Kit is to gather common slideshow-like jQuery functionalities (such as news sliders, photos galleries/sliders, carousels, tabs menus)
When tracking mouse movement, you usually need to know the actual position of the mouse pointer. The event object that is passed to the handler contains some information about the mouse coordinates.