Seven Ocean Solenoid Operated Directional Control Valve
Seven Ocean Hydraulics' G02 Solenoid Operated Direction Control Valves are high-performance hydraulic control valves. The valves are wet armature designed and configured in 4-Way, 2-position or 3-position. The G02 valve conforms to D03, NG6, CETOP-3 mounting pattern. Capable of pressure up to 350 Bar and flow up to 110 LPM.
Seven Ocean Hydraulics Solenoid Operated Directional Control Valve
- 12 spool styles available
- Spool design to reduce flow force
- DC Surge suppression
- Seven electrical power source options
- AC rectified coils available
- Internally ground
- Mounting Pattern: NG6, CETOP-3, NFPA- D03
- Interface Type: ISO 4401-03, NFPA-D03, Din 24340
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 350 Bar
- Maximum Back pressure: 220 Bar
- Spool Type: 12 styles available, check catalog for details
- Spool Position: Single/Double Solenoid; 2 and 3-Position; Spring Centered, Spring Offset, Detent
- Solenoid Power Source: VAC 100, 110, 120, 220, 240; VDC 12, 24
- Solenoid Connection: Plug-in conduit box with indicator light
1. DSV: Plug-in Conduit Box with Indicator Light
2. Manifold Sub-plate Mounting
3. Nominal Mounting Size (Pattern): NG6, CETOP-3, NFPA- D03
4. Spool Style (Spool Center Position):
5. Spool Return Type:
A: Single solenoid, 2 position, spring offset. P to A & B to T in offset position.
AL: Single solenoid, 2 position, spring offset. P to B & A to T in offset position.
B: Single solenoid, 2 position, spring centered. P to B & A to T when energized.
BL: Single solenoid, 2 position, spring centered. P to A & B to T when energized.
C: Double solenoid, 3 position, spring centered.
N: Double solenoid, 2 position, detent.
* Spool types that are denoted by an asterisk have longer lead times.
6. Solenoid Voltage:
A100*: 100 VAC, 50/60 Hz
A110: 110 VAC, 50/60 Hz
A120: 110 VAC, 50 Hz; 120 VAC, 60 Hz
A220: 220 VAC, 50/60 Hz
A240: 220 VAC, 50 Hz; 240 VAC, 60 Hz
DC12: 12 VDC
DC24: 24 VDC
R110*: 110 VAC, 50 Hz (Built-in Rectified)
R220*: 220 VAC, 50 Hz (Built-in Rectified)
* Voltage options that are denoted by an asterisk have longer lead times.
7. Design Series
8. Optional- LS: Surge Protector