PAI is the highest performing, melt processable plastic, it has superior resistance to elevated temperatures, and PAI is capable of performing under severe stress conditions at continuous temperatures to 500°F (260°C).
PAI also has superior electrical and structural characteristics at high temperatures, an extremely low coefficient of linear thermal expansion, and exceptional dimensional stability.
PAI Screws / PARTS custom service is available!!
* Semiconductor industry: parts for wafer handling/cleaning.
* Electrical & Electronics: high-performance parts such as connectors.
* Aerospace: fasteners, thermal isolators, sector gears, bushings, and screws.
* Automotive parts: It is widely used to replace metal in transmission components where there are high levels of heat, pressure and friction.
* Oil & Gas industry parts: include bearings and bushings, custom seals and back-up seal rings.
* High-Temperature Wear Resistance
* High Strength at Elevated Temperature
* Excellent Chemical Resistance
The purpose of Slider Kit is to gather common slideshow-like jQuery functionalities (such as news sliders, photos galleries/sliders, carousels, tabs menus)
When tracking mouse movement, you usually need to know the actual position of the mouse pointer. The event object that is passed to the handler contains some information about the mouse coordinates.