Injection Mortar Marble Granite Adhesive For Glue To Metal
GU-500 650ml is a two component 1:1 ratio, pure epoxy based chemical anchor that has excellent performance for anchoring threaded rods and rebars. Resin and hardener are dispensed and mixed simultaneously through a static mixing nozzle with an universal caulking gun and to fix machinery, staircases, reinforcement bars, rebars, and threaded rods to concrete, stone, masonry, brick, rock, and other construction fixings. Pure epoxy chemical anchoring system can provide a longer working time and have better flexibility during installation.
Pure epoxy for critical fixing conditions and wide temperature installation
GU-500 650ml two components pure epoxy summer epoxy adhesive is styrene free and low odor. It can be used indoors or in unventilated areas without health and safety worries.
Quality Tested By EOTA Approval Lab In Germany
All GOOD USE chemical anchor products are qualified by EAD regulations. If you want to check test report, kindly check with us!
EAD - European Assessment Document for bonded fastener using in concrete and published by EOTA. All our chemical anchor are tested in Germany lab with approval performance.
- Heavy duty load.
- Good chemical resistance.
- Ideal for deep embedment.
- Longer working time.
- No shrinkage.
- Bigger volume cartridge size can save more time to change new cartridges, more efficient.
- Styrene free and low odor. LEED tested for VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds).
- No health and safety concern to slow down your work.
- Steel dowels, staircases, hand rails, facade, sound barriers, pipelines, awnings, brackets, post-installation rebar connections.
- Fixing machines, steel constructions, wooden constructions, reinforcement bars, especially suitable for big diameter rebars/rods.
- For heavy loading, threaded rod anchoring, rebar doweling into concrete and masonry.
- Suitable for wall, vertical, and overhead applications.
1. Drill correct hole size and depth on concrete/ brick/ stone/ masonry.
2. Blow out dust.
3. Clean the hole with brush and blow out remaining dust. (Repeat twice)
4. Inject adhesive from the bottom.
5. Insert stud/ bolt/ anchor/ rebar/ threaded rods into the hole, and wait. Waiting time please refer to the TDS. The steel and concrete will bond very firmly after full curing.
Steps for injection epoxy chemical anchoring
Packing & Shipping:
- Standard Packing:1 tube + 1 mixer per set, 10 sets per box.
- Shipments can be arranged by sea, air, courier express.