Infant Auto-Bulb Manual Nose Suction Aspirator generates suction effectively by pressing the silicone bulb. It's completely cleanable and reusable since parts can be assembled and taken apart easily. Feel free to contact us for more information!
Infant Auto-Bulb Manual Nose Suction Aspirator offers a reliable and efficient way to clear your baby’s stuffy nose for better breathing and deeper sleep. It is simple to use and requires no oral suction or electric power for operation. Simply place the nose piece against your baby’s nose and negative pressure can be instantly created by pressing the silicone bulb. It comes with two sizes of silicone tips, a short tip, and a long tip. Private logo and custom packaging options are available.
- Generates suction effectively by pressing the silicone bulb
- Completely cleanable and reusable; parts can be assembled and taken apart easily
- Comes with two sizes of biocompatible silicone tips - one short tip and one long tip
- Protective cover prevents any dusts to fall on the silicone tips
- Heat Resistance Temperature: 120℃(248℉)
- Private logo and custom packaging and color welcome
- Regulation meets CE and FDA
- 1 Auto-Bulb Manual Nasal Aspirator with a Short Tip and a Long Tip
- Blister, Paper Box, or Plastic Box Packaging
- Lay your baby face-up on a changing table or hold them on your lap with their head on your knees.
- Choose the appropriate size silicone tip and insert it gently into baby's nostril. Ensure that the silicone tip forms a seal with the outside of the baby's nostrils.
- Press the silicone bulb repeatedly until the mucus is drawn into the bulb.
- If the mucus is too dry or thick, use some saline drops to soften the mucus before applying suction.
- Take apart the parts and clean them with warm water and soap after each use. Leave the valve intact.
- Leave the parts to air dry before re-assembling them. Ensure that the silicone tip is completely dry before mounting it securely on the cap. Make sure that the air vent at the bottom of the silicone tip is able to open freely by separating the two flaps with your thumbs.
- Make sure to put on the protective cover for proper storage.
Safety & Performance Tests
- EN ISO 14971:2012
- ISO 15223-1:2012
- EN 1041:2008
- EN ISO 13485: 2012
MOQ & Shipping
- Low MOQ for our standard color box packaging.
- MOQ is 3000 pcs for custom packaging.
Custom Color & LogoBesides our standard blue color for the cap and protective cover, colors of Auto-Bulb Manual Nasal Aspirator can be your choice. We can make the plastic cap and protective cover any color you prefer(MOQ 3,000 pcs), please find the below photo for your reference. You may also choose to have your logo printed on the cap or protective cover, in order to promote and strengthen your brand image to the consumers.
Packaging ReferenceHere are some paper box packaging design options for Auto-Bulb Manual Nasal Aspirator. We also offer various options such as blister packs, plastic storage cases, and more. Private label and custom packaging services are more than welcome. Choose a packaging design that best promotes your brand value and fits your sales channel the best. We will help you launch the product on the market in your brand name and build your brand image.