Industrial Flake Ice Machine features compact size and low operation cost with automatic and continuous production of flake ice for cooling effect. It is an ideal refrigerating equipment with unlimited potential usages. Drop us a message now!
- Ice Type: Flake Ice
- Fresh Water Temperature: Standard +18℃
- Ice Temperature: -7℃
- Compressor: Semi-Hermetic or Open Type
- Refrigerant: R-22 or R-404A or R717
- Condensing Temperature: +40℃
- Evaporating Temperature: -25℃
- Condenser: Water Cooling and Horizontal Type
- Evaporating Type: Full Type
- Safety Device: High/Low Press Switch, Oil Press Switch and Overload Relay
- Better cooling effect than any other ice shape – it cools down products faster with larger contact area and better fluidity
- Minimal maintenance
- Easy installation and operation
- Small ice storage space due to the thin and flat shape
- Compact body that only takes up a small space
- Low operating cost with automatic and continuous production without frost, loss of water, or need of crusher
- Great insulation and longer equipment life with stainless steel freezing surface
- Food Processing
When flake ice falls, the temperature reaches -7℃, which makes a good cooling effect. Flake ice can rapidly cool down the temperature of the products to maintain food quality.
- Meat Processing
Flake ice will instantly melt in the water, so it does not harm the appearance of the products. With the characteristics of low temperature and dryness, flake ice does not easily form into clumps or blocks, which makes it easy to preserve. Flake ice maker is suitable to run during off-peak hours.
- Chemical Processing
Flake ice mixed with water can rapidly lower the temperature of the space. Therefore, simply adjust the water supply to reach the desired temperature for intended purposes.