Robust Structure Design, High Loading Capacity, High Precision & High Speed Feed System
1. Extra wide base allows the table to be fully supported without overhang problem in its entire travel, therefore an optimal dynamic accuracy can be ensured.
2. Z-axis is mounted with 4 roller type linear guideway with low friction coefficient, leading to accurate and smooth cutting feed.
3. X, Y, Z-axis are transmitted through precision ground ball screws which are directly coupled to the motors. This combined with the use of high precision angular contact ball bearing for pretension on ball screws so as to ensure the optimal feeding rigidity and accuracy.
4. Specially designed economical tool clamping mechanism makes it possible to hold tool weight up to 25 kg. Special structure design may effectively avoid tool dropping when the tool arm rotates 180°, while ensuring the accurate squareness when fitting tool into the spindle. Hydraulically operated tool change arm along with the use of linear motion guide for movement ensure no clearance while providing stable tool change motion.
5. The spindle runs in high precision bearings with high rigidity. Maximum spindle speed reaches 6,000 rpm combined with two-step speed change makes the machine suitable for various cutting conditions. The spindle oil cooler together with coolant circulated quill may effectively control spindle temperature growth at a constant condition. This not only suppresses thermal deformation but also ensure the cutting accuracy of the spindle.
MACO QH-800 Horizontal Machining Center- Tool Changer
The purpose of Slider Kit is to gather common slideshow-like jQuery functionalities (such as news sliders, photos galleries/sliders, carousels, tabs menus)
When tracking mouse movement, you usually need to know the actual position of the mouse pointer. The event object that is passed to the handler contains some information about the mouse coordinates.