Gomet Nano coating waterproof Mini Wind Noise Filter Sticker
Instruction: Model No:107-960603-01 x 2pcs
1. Wipe the mic opening area and clean the paste position.
2. Remove the plastic film on the bottom of the sticker.
3. Paste the sticker on top of the microphone opening, and make sure mic hole not covered by Double-sided adhesive.
4. Press it by thumb for 10 seconds to complete.
5. If the microphone hole is too close the edge, it can use scissors trim to the appropriate size first, then tear off the film from the wind filter sticker, and then fixed it on your camera.
Note: When using the smartphone to record video, each mic hole on the top and bottom of the smartphone have to use stickers.
But if you use for talking and audio recording only needs one sticker to paste on the bottom or headphone mic hole.
Payment Details for Offline Orders
Wind noise Test 6m/s wind speed
The purpose of Slider Kit is to gather common slideshow-like jQuery functionalities (such as news sliders, photos galleries/sliders, carousels, tabs menus)
When tracking mouse movement, you usually need to know the actual position of the mouse pointer. The event object that is passed to the handler contains some information about the mouse coordinates.