FB-C Series Sandwich / Interval Injection Molding Machine : FB-110C~450C
Sandwich injection molding is one of the newly developed injection molding methods. To accomplish such a molding method, an additional barrel is added to a traditional plastic injection molding machine to form an independent double barrel with specially designed nozzle.
During the injection process, this double barrel can concurrently inject two types of molten plastic, via the same nozzle, into the mold to achieve double material simultaneous injection. The outer layer of the mixed molten plastic is called the skin material, while the inner layer is called the core material.
- It provides a multi-function and flexible molding method, and increases the processor’s capability to produce high quality and lower cost products.
- For products with different outer and inner materials, a traditional two-step insert molding process becomes one.
- Multi-function programming offers complex injection module according to customer demand.
The following specifications are for your reference only and can not be used as the machine acceptance criteria. Please contact with our sales representatives to confirm the most appropriate machine features.
1. The shot weight is based on polystyrene (PS) at specific gravity of 1.05.
2. The features are for your reference only. Due to continuous improvements, we reserve the right to amend any of the above specifications without prior notice.