USB flash drive for iPhone. Directly plugs into your lightning port and USB port for data transfer. Supports iPhone external storage and rapid reading and writing speeds.
• Apple MFi-certified (made for iPhone/iPad/iPod).
• View photos, documents, playback music, TV series and movies, backup and manage files directly from iKlips.
• World’s first launched 256GB! (16GB/32GB/64GB/128GB/256GB capacities).
• Lightning / USB 3.0 dual-interface - easily share files between iOS, Mac and PC.
• Read/Write speed :
Lightning read/write speed:up to 26/10 MB/s
USB 3.0 read/write speed: up to 140/70 MB/s
• Top quality MLC flash memory for longer product life span and read/write speed.
• A built-in clip that lets the user to attach it to clothing, personal belonging and always have it with them.
• The lowest power consumption, saves power of your iPhone/iPad.
• Free universal iOS app with 17 languages.
• Ultra slim with Aluminum material design.
• No built-in battery - no need to charge iKlips.
• Supports ex-FAT format, allows transferring the single file sized more than 4GB.
• 2015 reddot award design winner
Fastest in town.
Engineered to support USB 3.0.
The first and only of its kind.
That means mega-fast transfer speeds on those big files.
Less waiting, more doing.
We like being the first. And the best.
So iKlips supports exFAT, while nobody else does.
Using exFAT means there’s no limit to individual file sizes.
Other drives with FAT32 have a 4GB size limit - probably not even enough for a HD movie.
For the best, go to Adam Elements.
More space for adventure.
As much as you love your iPhone, don’t you wish it had more space?
iPhone and iPad external storage.
For when your phone is packed full of games, apps and music.
Available in 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB & 256GB.
Just don’t forget to take it with you.
Premium quality. Simply the best.
Precision engineered with premium materials to integrate into the iOS family.
High-grade polished aluminium is smooth and cool to the touch as well as high-strength armor against damage.
Available in five vibrant matte color plans with elastic silicone caps for rugged protection on the go.
Inside features high-calibre MLC flash memory for a longer lifespan, along with USB 3.0 technology for the fastest read/write speeds in the world: 140/70 MBs (Lightning 26/10 MBs).
Adam elements products are designed to look the best, and perform even better.