1. Electro-Permanent Magnetic Chuck structure design, use the natures of different permanent magnetic materials, through electronic control system control and convert the distribution of internal magnetic circuit, magnetize the magnetic disk (i.e. in tight clamping state), and demagnetize (i.e. in loose state).
2. Magnetization and demagnetization time is only 3 ~ 12 seconds. After completion, it does not need to continuously supply power to produce safe and strong magnetic force. It does not have the problem with temperature rise. It can last for a long time. The maintenance is easy. No repair is needed. It is both economic and environment friendly.
3. Shorten workpiece installation time, fast mold change, save work time, increase productivity.
4. Strong and stable magnetic force, assure tight fastening of workpiece, high processing precision.
Use and Applicable Areas:
1. General cutting and processing for all kinds of iron parts, rapid mold change, suitable for CNC vertical computer milling machine and horizontal computer milling machine, general milling machine precision machining; the Electro-Permanent Magnetic Chuck is highly mobile, suitable for any machine.
2. Workpiece thickness requirement
ECMC-A Series: above 15mm
ECMC-B Series: above 25mm
ECMC-C Series: above 40mm
ECMC-D Series: above 50mm
3. As work piece is clamped, strongest magnetic force is achieved when the contact is from more than 4 magnetic poles.
4. Magnetic pole dimensions 50 x 50mm, suitable for general cutting and processing for small and medium work piece.
5. Magnetic pole dimensions 70 x 70mm, suitable for general cutting and processing for medium and large work piece.
6. Work with various magnetic soft jaws and movable spring pads, flexible adjustment and configuration according to processing needs.