- Speed transfers up to 24 GB per minute.
- Systems & files copy mode supports Windows (FAT16/32/64, NTFS), Linux (ext2/ext3/ext4) and Mac (HFS, HFS+, HFSX.)
- Data Sanitization: Quick Erase, Full Erase, DoD Erase and DoD Erase+Compare.
- Open platform design supports NVMe & SATA Express M.2/U.2(via adapter)/PCIE SSD/Mini PCIe(via adapter).
- Log report management records all task details for better enhanced management.
- Cable free connection for easier M.2 connection and disconnection.
- Supports M key and B+M key for M.2 PCIe devices.
U-Reach PE Series is a professional PCIe NVMe M.2 duplicator, specially designed for high volume duplication. U-Reach adopted a unique multitasking technology that can simultaneously copy PCIe M.2 devices with a high transfer speed of 24 GB per minute.
Impeccable High Speed
U-Reach PE Series PCIe SSD duplicator is capable of copying at 24GB/min. on all HDDs simultaneously, without any speed degradation as number of targets increase. This duplicator is great for manufacturers.
No waiting time required for duplication
When each round of duplication is completed, the next round can start immediately without having to wait or restart the machine.
Intelligent Duplication Modes
U-Reach PCIe SSD duplicator offers a diverse of duplication modes. The user may select the appropriate mode based on application demand.
Illustration of Copy Modes
The areas containing data are marked in blue. The areas being copied are marked in red. Duplication time depends on the speed supported by the hard drive's controller chip.
Erase mode features
Source Management System
The administrator can through a specific software store the image files on the computer for centralized management. When needed, this image files will be sent to the duplicator for duplication. This is designed specifically for production plant as this makes it easier to mange the source and reduce human error.
Cross Interface Duplication
PE Series with the corresponding module, it can duplicate target with different interface.
- Quick copy mode supports Windows (FAT16/32/64), Linux (ext2/ext3/ext4), and Mac (HFS/HFS+/HFSX) formats.
- Whole media copy mode supports all system and proprietary formats.
- Supports various brands.
- Designed to support 18TB+ capacities.
- Supports MBR and GPT partitioning
Event Log Report
U-Reach PCIe SSD(M.2) duplicators has an unique mechanism to prevent alteration of its Event Log Report. It records the operation results and other information of each devices completely. It is an important asset for production management and analysis.