- Item No.: JH-0017
- Product Name: Dayuling Tea
- Tea Species: Tea tree (original)
- Material: Nature Tea
- Fermentation: Light
- Baking: 1 (Total: 5)
- Packing: 150 grams / PE bag
- Test Report : PASS Pesticide Residues Test
- Expiration: 2 years (keep the product in shady and cool place)
Dayuling Tea is particularly sweet and smooth due to the temperature. In high mountains, the temperature changes drastically from morning to midnight which stimulates the tea to the unique flavor. In order to let customers feel the original taste of the tea, we didn’t roast the tea leaves.
Then, the biggest feature of Dayuling is that it leaves a rich aftertaste after you drink it. It means that it’ll let you keep swallowing and the taste of fruity will stay in your mouth. Make you want to drink it cup after cup.
- Dayuling tea has been regarded as the best tea in Taiwan.
- Some people describe that Dayuling Tea is the "king of alpine tea". You can say Dayuling Tea is one of the representatives of Taiwan Tea.
- Dayuling Tea was grown in an alpine environment with a limited range of altitude from 2200-2600 meters.
- That’s such a high elevation that makes the tea plant more difficult to grow.
- The weather is always cloudy, the ground is too scarce and the temperature is super low. Because we need to conquer so many challenges to grow this tea, so the Dayuling Tea’s productive quantity is less than others.