Seven Ocean's D05 4/3 Solenoid Operated Direction Control Valve is a direct acting, wet armature, subplate/manifold mounting hydraulic directional control valve with DIN 43650 connection and mounting surface according to NFPA D05 standard.
Seven Ocean Hydraulics' DSD-G03 Solenoid Operated Direction Control Valves are high-performance hydraulic control valves are wet armature designed and configured in 4-Way, 2-position or 3-position. Capable of pressure up to 4500 PSI and flow up to 42 GPM. They are cost effective replacement to Rexroth, Nach and Yuken with superior performance.
These valves are available in DSD: DIN 43650 style connection or DSV: Conduit terminal box connection, a wide range of spool styles and choices of AC/DC voltages are available for order.
The valve body is made with high strength iron castings provided with wide internal passages in order to minimize the flow pressure drop. These solenoid directional control valves are designed for industrial or mobile applications that require long life, high repetitive cycle rates and high efficiency.
Seven Ocean Hydraulics DSD-G03 Solenoid Operated Directional Control Valve
- 12 spool styles available
- Spool design to reduce flow force
- DC Surge suppression
- Seven electrical power source options
- AC rectified coils available
- Internally ground
- Mounting Pattern: NG10, CETOP-5, NFPA- D05
- Interface Type: ISO 4401-05, NFPA-D05
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 4500 PSI
- Maximum Back pressure: 2285 PSI
- Maximum Flow Rate: 42 GPM
- Spool Type: 12 styles available, check catalog for details
- Spool Position: Single/Double Solenoid; 2 and 3-Position; Spring Centered, Spring Offset, Detent
- Solenoid Power Source: VAC 100, 110, 120, 220, 240; VDC 12, 24
- Solenoid Connection: Plug-in conduit box with indicator light
1. DSD: DIN with Plug, DIN 43650 coils
2. Manifold Sub-plate Mounting
3. Nominal Mounting Size (Pattern): NG10, CETOP-5, NFPA- D05
4. Spool Style (Spool Center Position):
5. Spool Return Type:
A: Single solenoid, 2 position, spring offset. P to A & B to T in offset position.
AL: Single solenoid, 2 position, spring offset. P to B & A to T in offset position.
B: Single solenoid, 2 position, spring centered. P to B & A to T when energized.
BL: Single solenoid, 2 position, spring centered. P to A & B to T when energized.
C: Double solenoid, 3 position, spring centered.
N: Double solenoid, 2 position, detent.
6. Solenoid Voltage:
A100*: 100 VAC, 50/60 Hz
A110: 110 VAC, 50/60 Hz
A120: 110 VAC, 50 Hz; 120 VAC, 60 Hz
A220: 220 VAC, 50/60 Hz
A240: 220 VAC, 50 Hz; 240 VAC, 60 Hz
DC12: 12 VDC
DC24: 24 VDC
R110*: 110 VAC, 50 Hz (Built-in Rectified)
R220*: 220 VAC, 50 Hz (Built-in Rectified)
* Voltage options that are denoted by an asterisk have longer lead times.
7. Design Series
8. Optional- LS: Surge Protector