HYEC 100% IACS High Conductive
Laminated Copper Connector
Your best choice for copper connector suppliers of electricity application.
Globally-known electric scooter company has had long-term cooperation with us because of our manufacture quality and R & D technique.
Start from 1987, we began as a professional switchgear manufacturer. To better our overall quality of manufacture, we established Busbar Business Department. All the busbar products are made by German hi-tech equipment. Thus, our products are practical and beautiful.
HORNG YU ELECTRIC CO. LTD. (HYEC) Production
The ends of HYEC laminated connector is diffusion welding into bond structure with conductivity over 99%. It is vibration absorptive, flexible, chemical environment endurable, and thermal contraction/expansion adaptable.
Our laminated copper connector is diffusion welding into bond structure with high conductivity over 99%. copper foil. It is an ideal solution for vibration absorption and flexible positioning. Both ends can in silver plated to increase the conductivity.
- 100% IACS high conductive copper foil
- Diffusion bonding contact areas
- High flexibility
- Vibration absorption
- offset adjustment
- Suitable for corrosive environment
- Excellent durability
- Contact surface plating
- Connection between motor & machine parts
- Connection between battery module
- Earth/ ground connection for electrical device
- Connection between tracks or pipelines
- Connection between busway & switchgear
- Connecting to movable switching device
- Connection between generators & power networks
- Expansion connectors of busbar
- Power supply
- Applicable to welding guns & welding machine
- Connection between switchgear &transformer
Contact us! We provide best service on global copper connector supply.
Applied in switchgear, transformer, generator, machinery, and battery module, copper connectors play an influential role of power transmission and distribution.
See you at 2020 Taipei AMPA AUTOTRONICS Exhibition
April 15-18, 2020
Nangang Exhibition Center, Hall 1 & 2