• Gauge: 7, 8, 10, 12, 14 and 16
• Bed width: 40"(101cm), 52"(132cm), 68"(172cm)
• Carriage speed: 100-120 cm/sec
• Knitting width: Can be setted freely
• Yarn feeder: Single feeder
• Cam driving: Solenoid driving
• Stitch density: 0-99 stepping motor
• Yarn Color: 6 colors both side change
• Racking 1/2 P x 1 seetion, 1P x 5 section
• Rahben: H-needle tuck, L-needle tuck, all needle tuck
• Needles used: High and low butt
• Take down: Automatic auxiliary roller moves with fabric take-down
• Data input: Direct input from keyboard, memory by I/C card
• Driving: 1/2HP, 3 phase, AC motor acmotor by frequency converter control
• Power: 220V, 50/60Hz, single phase
• Dimension: 80 x 234 x 185 (cm) / L.W.H for 52"
• Program is stored at I/C card and input to other machine.
• The machine is compiled program by key board without other auxiliary equipment.
• It is adjustable for knitting width without any location limited.
• Feature of single carriage can knit best quality of wide or narrow textile.
The purpose of Slider Kit is to gather common slideshow-like jQuery functionalities (such as news sliders, photos galleries/sliders, carousels, tabs menus)
When tracking mouse movement, you usually need to know the actual position of the mouse pointer. The event object that is passed to the handler contains some information about the mouse coordinates.