Taiwan leading clear plastic PVC sheeting manufacturer and exporter, offering custom tinted PVC sheets, thick PVC sheeting and colored plastic film in Polyvinyl Chloride. We offer quality plastic sheet solutions to enhance your processing efficiency and achieve lower production cost.
OEM & ODM services available. Contact us today for inquiry and material consultation.
|Material:||Vinyl (aka Policloreto de Vinila, Polyvinyl Chloride, or PVC)|
|Grade: *||Normal Clear (DPC) or Super Clear (SDPC)|
|Finish :||Double Polished|
|Thickness||Normal Clear 0.05-0.5 mm|
|Super Clear 0.15 - 0.5 mm|
|Width :||30" - 72" inch|
|Weight per Roll:||25 kg +|
* Difference between Normal and Super Clear Grades:
1. Choose Super Clear Grade for Superior Transparency and Crystal Clear finish. Please note the surface is stickier comparing with Normal Clear.
2. Normal Clear grades is easier to process. The surface could add powder to enhance processing efficiency. The more powder added on the surface, it'd effect transparency
Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Sheeting Application
(1) Protective Covers (eg. Vinyl Tablecloth, Curtain, Table, Book Cover, Stroller Cover)
(2) Bags (eg. Shopping bag, Cosmetics & Shopping bag)
(3) Vinyl Flooring (eg. Vinyl Planks and Tiles)
(4) Stationery Material (eg. Folder, Book Cover)
(5) Label & Advertisement
(6) Decorative Surface Material (eg. Furniture, Fixture, Window)
(7) Rainwear/ Waterproof Textile / Inner Lining
(8) Inflatable Products (eg. 3D Advertising Inflatable, Swimming pool, Balloons, etc)
(10) Curtain/ Strip Door/ Doorway/ Strip- Curtain
(1) EN 71
(2) Optional: REACH, Non-Phthalates (Non-P), RoHS, SVHS, CPSIA, etc.
For other specification, please contact our sales team for any inquiry.
(1) Cold Crack
(3) Fire Retardant
(5) Toxicity Qualification: REACH, RoHS
For other specification not listed above, please contact our sales team for more PVC sheeting customization options.
The purpose of Slider Kit is to gather common slideshow-like jQuery functionalities (such as news sliders, photos galleries/sliders, carousels, tabs menus)
When tracking mouse movement, you usually need to know the actual position of the mouse pointer. The event object that is passed to the handler contains some information about the mouse coordinates.