Seven Ocean's CETOP 5 4/2 Solenoid Operated Direction Control Valve is a direct acting, wet armature, subplate/manifold mounting hydraulic directional control valve with 4 ports and 2 spool positions. Capable of pressure up to 320 Bar and flow up to 160 LPM.
Seven Ocean Hydraulics' DSV-G03 Solenoid Operated Direction Control Valves are high-performance hydraulic control valves that conforms to D05, NG10, CETOP-5 mounting pattern. They are cost effective replacement to Rexroth, Nach and Yuken with superior performance.
These valves are available in DSV: Conduit terminal box connection or DSD: DIN 43650 style connection, a wide range of spool styles and choices of AC/DC voltages are available for order.
The valve body is made with high strength iron castings provided with wide internal passages in order to minimize the flow pressure drop. These solenoid directional control valves are designed for industrial or mobile applications that require long life, high repetitive cycle rates and high efficiency.
4/2 CETOP 5 Solenoid Operated Directional Control Valve
Seven Ocean Solenoid Operated Directional Control Valve
- 12 spool styles available
- Spool design to reduce flow force
- DC Surge suppression
- Seven electrical power source options
- AC rectified coils available
- Internally ground
- Mounting Pattern: NG10, CETOP-5, NFPA- D05
- Interface Type: ISO 4401-05, NFPA-D05, Din 24340
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 320 Bar
- Maximum Back pressure: 160 Bar
- Maximum Flow Rate: 160 LPM
- Spool Type: 12 styles available, check catalog for details
- Spool Position: Single/Double Solenoid; 2 and 3-Position; Spring Centered, Spring Offset, Detent
- Solenoid Power Source: VAC 100, 110, 120, 220, 240; VDC 12, 24
- Solenoid Connection: Plug-in conduit box with indicator light
1. DSV: Plug-in Conduit Box with Indicator Light
2. Manifold Sub-plate Mounting
3. Nominal Mounting Size (Pattern): NG10, CETOP-5, NFPA- D05
4. Spool Style (Spool Center Position):
5. Spool Return Type:
A: Single solenoid, 2 position, spring offset. P to A & B to T in offset position.
AL: Single solenoid, 2 position, spring offset. P to B & A to T in offset position.
B: Single solenoid, 2 position, spring centered. P to B & A to T when energized.
BL: Single solenoid, 2 position, spring centered. P to A & B to T when energized.
C: Double solenoid, 3 position, spring centered.
N: Double solenoid, 2 position, detent.
6. Solenoid Voltage:
A100*: 100 VAC, 50/60 Hz
A110: 110 VAC, 50/60 Hz
A120: 110 VAC, 50 Hz; 120 VAC, 60 Hz
A220: 220 VAC, 50/60 Hz
A240: 220 VAC, 50 Hz; 240 VAC, 60 Hz
DC12: 12 VDC
DC24: 24 VDC
R110*: 110 VAC, 50 Hz (Built-in Rectified)
R220*: 220 VAC, 50 Hz (Built-in Rectified)
* Voltage options that are denoted by an asterisk have longer lead times.
7. Design Series
8. Optional- LS: Surge Protector