Bluetooth 5.0 apt-X HD (24bit 48kHz) + Sony LDAC (24bit 96kHz) Hi-Res 32bit 384kHz Headphone Amplifier
The G series features a standalone DAC and amplifier chip. The Bluetooth uses a Bluetooth 5.0 chip from Qualcomm CSR that supports apt-X HD (24bit 48kHz 576kbps) and Sony LDAC (24bit 96kHz 990kbps) Bluetooth audio protocol, of course Also Compatible with Bluetooth SBC, apt-X and Apple's AAC Decoding, Android 8.0 Oreo has identified Native Support for Sony LDAC and apt-X HD Decoding, which means that 24bit high-resolution Bluetooth audio is becoming standard on handsets specification.
* In line with the latest Bluetooth V5.0 specification
* Japan Audio Association (JAS) Hi-Res high-quality certification
* Support SBC, AAC, aptX, aptX HD, LDAC Codec
* With SRC (Sample Rate Converter) computing technology to support up to 384kHz / 32bit audio sampling rate
* Frequency response up to 100kHz ultra-high frequency
* Support coaxial, USB, Line-in, Bluetooth 4 input interface
* Support coaxial, Line-out two kinds of audio output interface
* Can be connected to audio equipment such as notebooks/ desktops/tablets, smartphones, portable audio players
* Built-in rechargeable lithium battery, continuous play music for up to 10 hours
* High-texture aluminum alloy shell, with elegant fog black or champagne gold coating, showing personal excellence
* Attached 3.5mm audio cable, carry a small bag, Micro-USB / USB data transmission and charging cable, user manual
The G Series is a complete set of Hi-Res Bluetooth DAC headphone amplifier, support for apt-X, AAC, SBC, apt-X HD and Sony LDAC encoding, built-in SRC upscaling technology, Reduce jitter and other processing Up-correction of the Bluetooth signal up to 32bit 384kHz, using TI PCM5102A DAC and TI TPA6133A2 amplifier of the chip, the frequency response of 20-100kHz, in addition to Bluetooth wireless music transmission, the G series Hi-Res headphone amplifier also supports Wired connection, with 3.5 DC stereo Line-in, SPDIF-in, and USB-in audio input, the audio output part supports 3.5 DC stereo output and SPDIF output, while the built-in battery up to 10 hours of battery life.
The G series Hi-Res headphone amplifier has Passed the CE / FCC / ROHS / Japan Hi-Res and obtained Sony LDAC authorization certificate