ITP-2204GTM-16PH & ITP-1204GTM-12PH are industrial grade M12 managed PoE switches that provide total 16/26 ports Ethernet connectivity, come with 12/22 ports 10/100Base-TX and 4 ports 10/100/1000Base-T(X). These PoE switches with up to 12/16 IEEE 802.3at compliant PoE plus ports are classified as power source equipment (PSE) and provide up to 30 watts of power per port, maximum power budget up to 120W, and can be used to power IEEE 802.3af/at compliant powered devices (PDs), such as surveillance cameras, wireless access points, and IP phones.
The PoE switches use M12/M23 connectors to ensure tight and robust connections to guarantee the reliable connections against environmental disturbances, such as strongly vibration and shock, these switches provide wide power input range of 24/48/72/96/110VDC (operating range 16.8 to 137.5VDC)make this product series suitable for rolling stock and track side installations. Especially, the ITP series switches defined by the EN 50155 standard covering power input voltage and insulation, surge, EFT, ESD, operating temperature as well, thus making the M12 switches suitable for industrial applications, not only for rolling stock, vehicle but also for oil, gas, mining and heavy industry applications.
These switches provide a variety of advanced Ethernet functionalities including STP/RSTP/MSTP/ ITU-T G.8032 ERPS and μ-Ring, μ-Chain (recovery time <10ms @250 devices) for networking redundancy, layer 2 Ethernet IGMP, VLAN, QoS, Security, IPv6, bandwidth control, port mirroring, cable diagnostic and Green Ethernet, can work with CTC Union's platform SmartView™ to provide convenient, real-time and centralized device management.
- 12x 10/100Base–TX + 4x 10/100/1000Base-T with 12x PoE+ (ITP-1204GTM-12PH)
- 22x 10/100Base–TX + 4x 10/100/1000Base-T with 16x PoE+ (ITP-2204GTM-16PH)
- M12 and M23 connector against vibration and shock, M12 X-code for Gigabit port
- IP64 grade housing protection
- 24 to 110VDC (16.8~137.5VDC) redundant dual wide input power
- Supports negative voltage power input (for example in telecom system)
- Regulated PoE output voltage (50VDC) to stabilize PoE device, and guarantee delivery PoE power distance to 100meters
- Provides 12/16-port IEEE802.3af / 802.3at PoE output (30W per Port)
- Maximum PoE output power budget 120W
- Advanced PoE Management, management, PoE PD failure, auto checking and auto reset, PoE configuration for power planning, weekly scheduling
- EN45545-2, EN-60950-1, CE, FCC, Rail Traffic EN50155,EN50121-4 certified
- Heavy industrial grade EMS, EMI, EN61000-6-2, EN61000-6-4 certified
- 4KV surge protection for PoE and UTP ports
- 2.25K VDC Hi-pot isolation protection for Ethernet ports and power
- Cable diagnostics, identifies opens/shorts from 7 to 100 meters
- Supports Green Ethernet IEEE802.3az EEE (Energy Efficient Ethernet) management to optimize the power consumption
- STP, RSTP, MSTP, ITU-T G.8032 Ethernet Protection Ring (EPR) for redundant cabling
- Provides up to 5 instances that each supports μ-Ring, μ-Chain or Sub-Ring type for flexible uses.
- μ-Ring for Redundant Cabling, recovery time<10ms in 250 maximum devices
- Build-in 2 bypass GbE UTP ports to avoid one or more nodes power fail in a ring or bus structure to collapse the network (-BP bypass model)
- DHCP Server/Client/Relay/Snooping/Snooping option 82/Relay option 82
- QoS, Traffic classification QoS, CoS, bandwidth control for Ingress and Egress, Storm Control, DiffServ
- IEEE802.1q VLAN, MAC based VLAN, IP subnet based VLAN, Protocol based VLAN, VLAN translation, GVRP, MVR
- Dynamic IEEE 802.3ad LACP Link Aggregation, Static Link Aggregation
- IGMP snooping V1/V2/V3, IGMP Filtering/ Throttling, IGMP query, IGMP proxy reporting, MLD snooping V1/V2
- Security : Port based and MAC based IEEE802.1X, RADIUS, ACL, TACACS+, HTTP/HTTPS, SSL/SSH v2
- Software upgrade via TFTP and HTTP, redundant firmware to avoid in case of upgrade failure
- Supports IEEE1588 PTP V2 for precise time synchronization to operate in Ordinary-Boundary, Peer to Peer Transparent Clock, End to End Transparent Clock, Master, Slave mode by each port
- RMON, MIB II, Port mirroring, Event syslog, DNS, NTP, SNTP, IEEE802.1ab LLDP
- Supports IPv6 Telnet server /ICMP v6
- CLI, Web based management, SNMP v1/v2c/v3, Telnet server for management
- Provides SmartConfig for quick and easy mass configuration tool*
- Supports SmartView for Centralized Management*
- Supporting Central EMS for management of up to 50 SmartView Server, and maximum up to 25,000 devices.