HR series Hi-tech Intelligent Rubber Injection Molding Machine: HR-100~250
To satisfy customers' need, FCS dedicated to develop Rubber Injection Molding Machine and finally finish the HR series. The HR series not only get the customers' recognition but also increase the efficiency and lower the production cost for customer.
- Precise control of screw position via precise linear transducer and screw design for rubber injection molding which increases the shot weight consistency.
- With two stages temperature control for mold and clamping platens with cooling water and insulation plate, the machine ensures a stable molding process.
- Rubber material is pre-heating in the barrel by precise temperature control which will shorten the cycle time.
- Adopting patented high-torque material feeding system, material could be fed by piece without pre-cutting. The material won’t be broken due to improper pull strength so that it saves the processing time without reconnecting the material.
- The machine is feature with ejector system, which upgrades the level of automation and save cost.
- FCS-3000 controller adopts reinforced quality control function and Shut-down memorized device with 120 sets molding data memory.
- SPC Quality Monitoring System and RS232 (or RS422) interface enable Central Factory Management and Manufacture Quality Monitoring via Internet.
- The screw is featured with check ring, the material will not flow back and the molding process will be more stable.
- HR series is suitable for producing: O-rings, washers, keyboards, medicine bottle stoppers, automotive parts, shockproof or dust-proof parts.
The following specifications are for your reference only and can not be used as the machine acceptance criteria. Please contact with our sales representatives to confirm the most appropriate machine features.
1. The shot weight is based on ethylene propylene diene M-class rubber (EPDM) at specific gravity of 1.05.
2. The features are for your reference only. Due to continuous improvements, we reserve the right to amend any of the above specifications without prior notice.